[ESIP-all] NEXT CALL: Wednesday, March 2. 3pm EST

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Tue Mar 1 13:48:06 EST 2016

Hello all ESIPers and active visioneers,

We will be working out ideas for the summer meeting on the call.  If you
have anything to contribute, including any concerns from past summer
meetings, please join in.

Steve and Denise are off in Tokyo at a cosplay convention... I mean an RDA
plenary. So I'll be leading the call.

NOTE: GOTOMEETING (not webex)

WhenWed, March 2, 3pm – 4pm
Wherehttps://www.gotomeeting.com/join/489557493 (map
<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F489557493>
)
DescriptionPlease join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/489557493 You can also dial in using your
phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3412 Access Code: 489-557-493

NOTES will be taken on a shared post on the ESIP Slack team.

HERE is the public link.

https://slack-files.com/T092JLYMR-F0PNWKU1Z-c1c84615b2

THIS IS  AN EXPERIMENT... if Slack sucks, we will go to a google doc for
notes.

--
Bruce Caron, PhD
New Media Studio, 501 (c) 3