[ESIP-all] Reminder: April 2016 Products & Services RFP deadline is Friday, May 13!

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:07:03 EDT 2016

Afternoon,

A reminder that the RFP deadline is this Friday, May 13, 2016.

The latest Testbed RFP for Products & Services is now open. We have three
project options available:

   1. Incubator projects (6 months) - proof of concept projects
   2. Prototype projects (6 months) - (new!) new features or services for
   an existing project (roughly TRL 4-5)
   3. Fast-track projects (3 months) - short-term project to extend and
   improve the capabilities of the Testbed evaluation system (strongly
   encouraged to ping me or Annie Burgess with your idea to see if it meets a
   current need)

with descriptions and how to submit a proposal available on the ESIP
Testbed site <http://testbed.esipfed.org/node/9168> (or RFP document
<http://testbed.esipfed.org/sites/default/files/2016_04_P-S_Testbed_RFP.pdf>
).

Submissions will be accepted until COB *Friday, May 13,* 2016. Questions
about the RFP or the submission process can be sent to tcb at esipfed.org.

Cheers,
Soren

--

Soren Scott
Research Coder
soren.scott at ronininstitute.org

just a head's up - taking a bit of a sabbatical so if i don't
get back to you right away, no worries.