[ESIP-all] DataONE Membership Model Survey

Amber Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:22:39 EDT 2016

Dear ESIP Colleagues,

DataONE would like your assistance in completing a brief survey.

DataONE is examining different models for long-term organizational sustainability to support its services and products.  We are interested to learn how the various services and products we provide are perceived by the community. This is not a research study and we are using what we learn for planning purposes to keep the organization strong into the future.

The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete.

http://bit.ly/D1MemberSvy <http://bit.ly/D1MemberSvy>

Thank you if you have already taken this survey,
Regards

Amber
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach
DataONE
University of New Mexico
1312 Basehart SE
Albuquerque NM 87106