[ESIP-all] ESIP Web services telecon

James Gallagher jgallagher at opendap.org
Mon Feb 6 11:56:46 EST 2017

Hello ESIP,

My apologies for the mass mailing but…

I have picked "Wednesday, February 8, 2017 12:00 PM (Time zone: Eastern Time)" as final option(s) for the Doodle poll "ESIP Web services telecon.” Not everyone who expressed interest can make this time, but this and one other date are tied for the most folks; I picked the one that’s later in the week.

At this meeting we will talk about the Cluster focus, choose a monthly meeting time and conduct any other business that attendees feel is appropriate.

Thanks,
James
--
James Gallagher