[ESIP-all] NASA Space APPS Challenge - please vote!

Schloss, Annette Annette.Schloss at unh.edu
Mon May 8 13:43:52 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

 last weekend I attended the two-day NASA Space Apps Hackathon with a student here at UNH.  This was my first ever hackathon. The student came up with a cool idea to enhance the Digital Earth Watch Picture Post Network (our ESIP) with some automated technology that would interact with people to give them information about change taking place in their local landscape, right at a picture post site.  We were nominated for the People’s Choice award and I am asking if you would vote for our project (if you like it!)  This was a direct outgrowth of a FUNding Friday project that created the Canopy App a few years ago.

Our Team is ForestTrackers: https://2017.spaceappschallenge.org/challenges/our-ecological-neighborhood/trace-invaders/teams/foresttrackers/project

Here is the link to vote! https://2017.spaceappschallenge.org/vote

thanks so much,
-Annette