[ESIP-all] Request for info on "Trusted Data" concepts

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 12 15:26:43 EDT 2017

Hi, Karen:

Attached are the criteria from the joint Data Seal of Approval and ICSU
World Data System. It came up in one of the fall telecons last year of
the ASPRS DPAC (Data Preservation and Archiving Committee). The USGS is
considering adopting this means to judge digital repositories. I think
the DPAC is trying to tackle the same general question regarding TDR as
is your cluster.

Bill