[ESIP-all] Fwd: Upcoming Earth observations events and calls for submissions

Kathy Fontaine fontak at rpi.edu
Wed Aug 2 17:47:41 EDT 2017

Hello all -

Here are some Earth Science Data related activities going on of interest to both ESIP and GEO.  A couple have already happened, but the information in the links may still be useful.

Thanks!

Kathy
___________________
Dr. Kathleen S. Fontaine (Kathy)
Sr. Research Scientist, Tetherless World Constellation
Adjunct Professor, ITWS

RDA Secretariat

RPI
110 8th Street