[ESIP-all] NCEAS Data Science Fellowship

Jesse Goldstein jgoldstein at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 17 17:43:47 EDT 2017

Hi ESIP!

I am writing to advertise the attached announcement of our Data Science
Fellows Program at the National Center for Ecological Analysis and
Synthesis (NCEAS), located in downtown Santa Barbara. NCEAS, a global
leader in ecological research, is seeking recent graduates from masters and
doctoral programs to join our Data Team as paid Fellows. We offer two
six-month sessions starting in early January and July, respectively. Data
Science Fellows will be in residence at NCEAS for one or both of the
sessions, and will work closely with data and informatics teams to solve
data, analysis, and software issues relating to environmental science.
Applications
for the first round are due September 1st. This is an exciting opportunity
to gain a deeper understanding of data and data skills while working with a
group of peers passionate about environmental and data science.

In case the attachment is not visible, please find more details here:
https://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/content/data-science-fellowship-opportunities .

Thank you! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jesse Goldstein

--
*JESSE GOLDSTEIN*