[ESIP-all] NCEAS Data Science Fellowship

Jesse Goldstein jgoldstein at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 6 18:01:46 EST 2017

Hello ESIP!

Please see, and distribute, the attached recruitment announcement for the
second round of the Data Science Fellowship Program at the National Center
for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS <https://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/>),
located in downtown Santa Barbara. NCEAS, a global leader in ecological
research, is seeking recent graduates from masters and doctoral programs to
join our Data Team as paid Fellows. Our next six-month session starts in
early July 2018. Data Science Fellows will be in residence at NCEAS and
will work closely with data and informatics teams to solve data management,
curation, analysis, and software issues relating to the NSF Arctic Data
Center (ADC <http://arcticdata.io/>) and the State of Alaska's Salmon and
People (SASAP <https://alaskasalmonandpeople.org/>) projects. Applications
are due February 1, 2018 for full consideration and by March 1, 2018 at the
latest. This is an exciting opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of
data and data skills while working with a group of peers passionate about
environmental and data science.

In case the attachment is not visible, please find more details here:
https://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/content/data-science-fellowship-opportunities.

Thank you! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jesse Goldstein

--
*JESSE GOLDSTEIN*