[ESIP-all] Session Submission Deadline: MONDAY

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Thu Oct 26 16:54:40 EDT 2017

Hello all -

A reminder that sessions for the 2018 ESIP Winter Meeting
<http://www.esipfed.org/meetings/upcoming-meetings/esip-winter-meeting-2018>
are due *Monday, October 30th*. We especially welcome sessions related to
our theme: *Data for our Changing Earth: Realizing the Socioeconomic Value
of Earth Science Data.* Sessions are generally 1.5 hour blocks and fit one
of the following formats:

   - Breakout Session—presentation-style session with multiple speakers
   sharing lessons learned, a new tool or new initiative.
   - Panel Session—panel-style discussion with one moderator and a group of
   experts who represent different perspectives on a common topic.
   - Workshop Session—classroom-style session to teach attendees; should be
   hands-on with limited use of slides.
   - Working Sessions—roundtable-style session where participants work
   together to solve a specific problem.
   - Business Meetings—dedicated planning time for Collaboration Areas.

Submit your sessions here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCwRBtFO-oDzyj6XZdJBq1a4ldXHu1dgp9Brm_q9rDIRmMVQ/viewform>
.

Please let us know if you have any questions (staff at esipfed.org).