[ESIP-all] Session Submission Deadline: MONDAY
annieburgess at esipfed.org
Thu Oct 26 16:54:40 EDT 2017
Hello all -
A reminder that sessions for the 2018 ESIP Winter Meeting
are due *Monday, October 30th*. We especially welcome sessions related to
our theme: *Data for our Changing Earth: Realizing the Socioeconomic Value
of Earth Science Data.* Sessions are generally 1.5 hour blocks and fit one
of the following formats:
- Breakout Session—presentation-style session with multiple speakers
sharing lessons learned, a new tool or new initiative.
- Panel Session—panel-style discussion with one moderator and a group of
experts who represent different perspectives on a common topic.
- Workshop Session—classroom-style session to teach attendees; should be
hands-on with limited use of slides.
- Working Sessions—roundtable-style session where participants work
together to solve a specific problem.
- Business Meetings—dedicated planning time for Collaboration Areas.
Submit your sessions here
Please let us know if you have any questions (staff at esipfed.org).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all