[ESIP-all] Out 2 Lunch season finale - TODAY = Computing in the Classroom!

Margaret Mooney margaret.mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Wed May 23 09:48:39 EDT 2018

JOIN US *TODAY *at**noon CDT for a preview of the ESIP educator workshop
this summer in Tuscon where our theme is
*Computing in the Classroom: Coding, Gadgets & STEM. *

Get a sneak peak at Block Coding from Becky Reid and Ozobots &
Makey-Makeys from Kalo Haslem.

Join the GoToMeeting (noon Central Daylight Time) at
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/984414941
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/984414941>.

You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (646) 749-3131.
Access Code: 984-414-941.

*/Out 2 Lunch
<https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&id=59acda069f&e=319f254ef3>/***is
a webinar series hosted by the ESIP Education Committee featuring 10
minute demos of cool Earth Science tools followed by 5 minutes Q&A. For
recordings of past sessions see the ESIP
wiki:http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Education/Out2Lunch
<https://esipfed.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ca50850794ee72b04765ac93c&id=bbaa1fe6ce&e=319f254ef3>

* PS* - we still have space in our teacher workshop, please share the
attached flyer with middle & high school teachers in the southwest U.S.