[ESIP-all] Bruce Barkstrom 1944-2018

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:38:49 EDT 2018

I also kept a sporadic email conversation with Bruce and note that he was active practically up to the very end.  For example on June 2, he sent out an email to the FORCE11 mailing list with a list of articles to read in the latest issue of the Communications of the ACM on issues with Blockchain!

Ruth