[ESIP-all] Seeking 'Out 2 Lunch' presentations for Wednesdays in November

Margaret Mooney margaret.mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 25 14:57:03 EDT 2018

ESIP Education will host four *Out 2 Lunch
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Education/Out2Lunch>* sessions this
fall and we have three remaining time slots for presentations. Do you
have a data tool or resource that ready for prime time? If yes
considering sharing via our *Out 2 Lunch* webinar series.

The open dates are November 7, November 14 and November 28, the time
slot is 12-noon CST (1pm EST).

The formula for a successful *Out 2 Lunch* presentation is 3-4 minutes
of background plus 6-7 minutes of demonstration, followed by up to 5
minutes of Q&A. Ideally you would be presenting for 15 minutes max. For
examples see http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Education/Out2Lunch

Let us know if you'd like to share a resource this fall!