[ESIP-all] EDI Summer 2019 Fellowship Program - Request for applications

SUSANNE GROSSMAN CLARKE grossmanclar at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 8 13:04:23 EST 2019

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c258a774cbd4d34290410d1ea/images/361158cf-9d2c-4721-8511-d371e4fb9b34.png]

EDI Summer 2019 Fellowship Program

EDI is excited to announce ten ecological data management training fellowships for the period 10 June - 9 August 2019.

The fellowships are intended for undergraduate, graduate and recent postgraduate students. The fellows will receive training in data management and gain hands-on experience through participation in data preparation, archiving and publishing with scientists at specific host research sites. The fellowship training program is preceded by a mandatory in-person data publishing workshop at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque (4-6 June 2019).

For details on the fellowship program and how to apply, please visit our website at: https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/events/edi-fellowship-program/<https://environmentaldatainitiative.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c258a774cbd4d34290410d1ea&id=4fb1e2c443&e=1202661e8d>. The application deadline is 15 March 2019.

Please contact Susanne Grossman-Clarke (grossmanclar at wisc.edu<mailto:grossmanclar at wisc.edu>) for further questions.

We are looking forward to your application!

The EDI Team