[ESIP-all] Looking for System Admin for AWS EC2

Dave Jones SCC dave at stormcenter.com
Fri Feb 8 13:44:51 EST 2019

I am looking for someone that has system admin experience on AWS EC2. I have
a specific question for you. Can you respond to this e-mail if you have that
level of knowledge. Thanks for responding.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Jones

Founder & CEO

StormCenter Communications, Inc.

AMS Fellow, Applications Futurist

2016-2019 co-chair ESIP Disaster Lifecycle Cluster

2012-2020co-chair AMS Weather Ready Nation Symposium

Member Sensitive Information Sharing Environment (SISE)

bwtech at UMBC Research & Technology Park

1450 S. Rolling Road, Suite 4.029

Halethorpe, MD 21227

410-203-1316

 <mailto:dave at stormcenter.com> dave at stormcenter.com

StormCenter has been selected as a Tibbetts Award winner for Top Small
Business Innovator

In the nation for Cross-Platform Data Sharing and Collaboration

The Federal Government's preferred provider for collaboration and geospatial
data sharing

and collaboration (SBIR contract NNX12CA85C)