[ESIP-all] Make Data Count - Upcoming Workshops

Amber E Budden aebudden at epscor.unm.edu
Mon Mar 11 06:57:37 EDT 2019

As we enter the last months of our current Make Data Count Sloan Foundation grant we are preparing for next steps, with an emphasis on our adoption plans for repository implementation. Please join us at two workshops that we have planned for next month:
March 26, 2019 (Webinar): Our webinar on repository implementation of our COUNTER Code of Practice for Research Data and Make Data Count recommendations. This webinar will feature a panel of developers from repositories that have implemented or about to release standardized data metrics: Dataverse, Dryad, and Zenodo. More information and webinar sign-up here.

April 1, 2019 (In-Person): Our pre-RDA13 workshop in Philadelphia. In this workshop, we’ll be demonstrating how repositories and publishers can contribute data usage statistics and citations as well as providing information about the future of our project. More details can be found here.

As always, please get in touch via email or twitter with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you virtually and in person soon!

Amber E Budden, PhD
DataONE, Director for Community Engagement and Outreach and Co-PI
Arctic Data Center, Co-PI
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, Senior Research Fellow

505-205-7675
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu