[ESIP-all] Come Out 2 Lunch with ESIP Education!

Margaret Mooney margaret.mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 26 12:46:20 EDT 2019

Joins us tomorrow at noon CDT for our 3rd spring 2019 *Out 2 Lunch*
webinar featuring Tom Whitaker presenting Weather and Climate HTML5 Web
Apps !

_Out to Lunch with ESIP Education_- ten minute demo's of cool Earth
science tools and resources - 12 Noon CDT (1pm EDT) + 5 mins Q&A

Please join from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/819936645
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fglobal.gotomeeting.com%2Fjoin%2F819936645&sa=D&ust=1549805691967000&usg=AFQjCNEYQdFg6vf2ex1EHwb2aSQ5tvXdYQ>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 819-936-645

*Here's are the next two webinars:*
March 27 - *Weather and Climate Web Apps* - Tom Whittaker,
Researcher-Emeritus, CIMSS, SSEC

Highly interactive HTML5 teaching and training activities that allow
users to explore physical processes such as tornadoes, air density
effects on baseballs, past climates, rainbows, snowflake crystals (and
more!) all on a computer screen. http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/wxfest/

    April 3 - *GEODE plate tectonics visualization tools* - Amy Pallant,
    The Concord Consortium

Make your own tectonic plates on a sphere, choose the boundary types,
and explore what happens as a dynamic plate tectonic model runs then
investigate a data visualization tool to observe earthquake and volcanic
eruption patterns along plate boundaries. https://learn.concord.org/geode

*DID YOU MISS LAST WEEKS?* We got you covered, archived Out 2 Lunch
presentations are all available at
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Education/Out2Lunch