[ESIP-all] Data Steward position at Ocean Networks Canada

Reyna Jenkyns reyna at uvic.ca
Fri Jul 26 16:29:58 EDT 2019

Hi all,

At Ocean Networks Canada, we are hiring for a 1 year position as a Data Steward: https://uvic.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/5209

This position is meant to target metadata support for our seismic stations and instrumentation, as we work towards an operational earthquake detection and alert system. Thus, in combination with other data stewardship skill sets, knowledge and skills related to geophysics and/or seismic instruments is desirable. There is potential for the position to continue, as funding allows.

Reyna Jenkyns | Data Stewardship Manager
Ocean Networks Canada | T 250 853 3908 | oceannetworks.ca
#100-2474 Arbutus Road, Victoria, BC, V8N 1V8

ORCID: 0000-0001-6975-6816

A UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA INITIATIVE?

?