[ESIP-all] Announcing Esri's new online science portfolio

Dawn Wright DWright at esri.com
Thu Sep 19 15:11:33 EDT 2019

Welcome to Esri's new online science portfolio at www.esri.com/sciences<http://www.esri.com/sciences> focusing on how the Environmental Systems Research Institute, a partner organization of AGU, EGU, ESIP and EarthCube, participates in Open Science initiatives, as well as research projects and initiatives in Weather & Climate, Ocean Science, Solid Earth Science,  Geographic Information Science (including data science), and Social Science. This site was created to create awareness of our activities, our strategic thinking, and the resources that we offer to help optimize your science. We are always looking for collaborators! Thanks and a hearty “fair winds and followin’ seas” on International Talk Like a Pirate Day. 😊

------
Dawn Wright, Ph.D., GISP | Esri Chief Scientist
Esri | 380 New York St | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA
T 909 793 2853 x2182 | M 909 362 6817 | dwright at esri.com<mailto:dwright at esri.com> | esri.com
esriurl.com/dawn | @deepseadawn