[ESIP-all] Today at 4pm ET: First meeting of the Community Data Cluster

Andrea Thomer athomer at umich.edu
Wed Feb 12 14:09:42 EST 2020

Hi Esip!

The first telecon for the newishly formed Community Data Cluster is today
at 4pm ET! Connection information is below.

In this cluster, we're identifying ways of making earth science data
available to the communities that need it for policy development, activism,
and their own self-directed research.  If you're interested in using earth
science data for social good, please join us!

Connection info:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/857241765

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 857-241-765

See you soon!

Andrea (cluster co-chair), on behalf of myself and Steve Diggs (Chair)

--
Andrea K. Thomer
Assistant Professor