[ESIP-all] *CANCELED*: Monthly meeting of the Community Data Cluster

Steve Diggs sdiggs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:08:37 EDT 2020

Greetings everyone,

Although we're scheduled to have a Community Data Cluster call today at
13:00 PDT, we will need to *cancel our meeting for today, April 8, 2020 *
 More details will follow throughout the month pertaining to next month's
meeting which will begin our session preparations at ESIP's Summer
Meeting.  Community Data is especially relevant during the COVID-19
pandemic.

Just in case you would like to catch up on our discussions to date, please
review the notes from last month's meeting :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MrnnuYOCnPRsWxTweXMZ1baMCgHTRBteEnmuqN60Gw/edit

Stay tuned and we look forward to an engaging discussion early next month.
Apologies for the late notice.

-Steve Diggs (cluster chair), on behalf of myself and Andrea Thomer
(co-chair)
--
*Stephen C. Diggs*
Scripps Institution of Oceanography / UCSD
sdiggs at ucsd.edu
https://cchdo.io
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3814-6104