[ESIP-all] Session Proposal Deadline (4/17): 2020 ESIP Summer Meeting

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Mon Apr 13 14:29:21 EDT 2020

*Please note that the call for sessions for the 2020 ESIP Summer Meeting
will close this Friday 4/17.*

*2020 ESIP Summer Meeting: Call for Sessions OPEN NOW through FRIDAY 4/17!*
The session proposal portal for the 2020 Earth Science Information Partners
(ESIP) Summer Meeting <http://esipfed.org/sm2020> (July 14th-17th, 2020) is
open until 11:59 pm ET this FRIDAY 4/17.

We especially welcome session proposals related to ESIP's 2020 theme: *Putting
Data to Work: Building Public-Private Partnerships to Increase Resilience &
Enhance the Socioeconomic Value of Data*. In keeping with this theme,
sessions that discuss technical examples of how data can be put to work to
address science use cases are encouraged.

For over 20 years, ESIP meetings have brought together the most innovative
thinkers and leaders around Earth observation data, thus forming a
community dedicated to making Earth observations more discoverable,
accessible and useful to researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and the
public. See, for example, topics and speakers from the 2020 ESIP Winter
Meeting <https://2020esipwintermeeting.sched.com/>.

*Learn more and submit a proposal by 4/17 here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LOdy6EujdYnP8E-7UsjlStIve79osr8lfWU-CHXX6wk/edit?usp=sharing>.*

Check for updates and view our COVID-19 statement on the official meeting
website: http://esipfed.org/sm2020. You can also join the ESIP Monday Update
inbox once a week.

*Questions?* Send them to staff at esipfed.org.