[ESIP-all] ESIP Summer Meeting Registration - Closing this Friday, 7/10 or when we reach 500 registered attendees

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Jul 7 09:58:30 EDT 2020

Hi All -

The registration response to the virtual ESIP Summer Meeting
<https://2020esipsummermeeting.sched.com/> that starts a week from today
has been amazing. Currently, we have 432 people registered - the largest
ESIP gathering ever!

>From the beginning of this pivot, we have been in experimentation mode and
this point in the planning process is no different. We have 500 seats
available to us for our plenaries, so we are going to cap the meeting
registration for the first time at 500 people or this Friday, to ensure
that everyone that registers has a great experience.

Registering for ESIP will provide a unique opportunity to network with your
peers, gain professional development on a wide range of
community-contributed topics and access the recorded sessions in near
real-time. Like all ESIP Meetings after the meeting is over all meeting
content will be made available openly to the entire community.

The full meeting program is here -> https://2020esipsummermeeting.sched.com/
Link to register is here -> http://www.cvent.com/d/2nqw4m/4W

Thanks to all of our session conveners, ESIP leaders, community fellows and
the ESIP staff. It is a team effort and it is going to be great!

Erin

[image: photo]
*Erin Robinson*
Executive Director, ESIP