[ESIP-all] 2021 ESIP Teacher Workshop - Call for presenters!

Margaret Mooney margaret.mooney at ssec.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 22 12:21:19 EDT 2021

Hello and happy spring,
The ESIP Education committee is seeking presenters for the 2021 ESIP Teacher Workshop (two afternoons tbd July 19th-23rd). Our tentative theme will be along the lines of "Earth, Wind and Fire" while highlighting the myriad of ways that educators can inspire innovation in Earth Science Data Frontiers/Careers. We plan to follow a similar format as last year (1 to 5pm ET)<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sB-OGZ09-zXU0oYe4mGY1aII5Ufddh8tUy06IWJJvbc/edit> and accommodate 50 educators. We're requesting that each presenter engage participants in an activity with relevant Earth Science data.

Please reply with the following info:

Title:
Category: (Earth, Wind or Fire)
Length: (30, 45 or 90 minutes)
Short description (Include activity/resource link)

Thanks in advance for your response!
-Margaret