[ESIP-all] SciDataCon 2021 - Virtual Meeting - October 18-28. Session on Data and Information Quality on Oct. 19

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Fri Sep 17 13:03:53 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Bob Downs, Ge Peng, Yaxing Wei and I have organized a session at the SciDataCon 2021 which will be held during October 18-28 as a virtual meeting. Our session is on October 19, 13:00 to 14:30 UTC. The session title is: "The State of Documenting and Reporting Data and Information Quality for Supporting Open Science". The description of the session is at https://www.scidatacon.org/virtual-2021/sessions/285<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.scidatacon.org%2fvirtual-2021%2fsessions%2f285&c=E,1,iUL3Csoj1jfqGTtKXbGCkX6ghn_0wnxXC5SrnPN02o0VDAOGUIWxfk-ue6HVW4F7Iw3OinAnmLJ5wrkP1aWDWxth6HrzsLhoMJ2p4ma3Zg,,&typo=1>.

The registration for this virtual SciDataCon meeting is free, but you need to register for each session individually. The registration link for our session is
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqcuGqqj4qGtYfuXQzlEHuA_j3AalzUHQg.

We expect that this will be a very interesting session with international participation and provide for exchange of information among disciplines other than Earth science as well. There are also many other interesting sessions that you might consider registering for.

Cheers,
Rama.

Dr. H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan
Research Scientist - Subject Matter Expert
Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com<mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com>
+1 (805) 402-7125
(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
Science and Technology with Passion
10210 Greenbelt Road, Suite 600
Lanham, MD 20706
(NOTE: I am a teleworker. Mailing address provided on request)
www.ssaihq.com<http://www.ssaihq.com/>