[ESIP-all] Tues 2pm ET: come discuss collaborative ESIP Wildfires efforts with ACC!

Lindsay Barbieri barbieri at esipfed.org
Mon Jan 31 10:35:24 EST 2022

Dear ESIP All,

There's a lot of exciting ESIP work around Wildfires, and we'd love to
discuss a cross-cluster collaborative effort in documenting and sharing
this work!

On behalf of Brian and Bill (chairs of ACC), please join the Agriculture
and Climate Cluster (ACC) call this *Tomorrow - Tuesday, February 1st at
2pm ET* (zoom information below) to start this conversation.

We will be discussing the potential for writing a *collaborative ESIP
Wildfire white paper, *and/or other ways to capture all the wonderful ESIP
Wildfire-related efforts and share these to the wider community. We will
also be exploring what ESIP spaces these conversations will continue. If
you are not able to make this meeting, but are interested please let us
know -- these discussions will be ongoing!

*Zoom Connection details.*

   - To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click:
   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82026434814?pwd=Z0lnYUxzZklkUm10VEZKT015b3luZz09
   - You can also dial in using your phone.
   - United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
   - Access Code: 534-768-669

--
Lindsay Barbieri (she/her)
Agriculture and Climate Information Fellow