[ESIP-all] Ignite Virtual Watch Party 🔥

Allison Mills allisonmills at esipfed.org
Tue Jan 25 15:05:33 EST 2022

Did you catch Tamara and Keith's Ignite at AGU talks
<https://www.wevideo.com/view/2514477615> during the ESIP Meeting coffee
break?

Now you can hear all eight speakers! Catch recordings of their talks and do
a live Q&A on Monday, January 31 at 6 p.m. EST for the Ignite Virtual Watch
Party. Register via Zoom <https://igniteagu.io/>.

This is a low-key evening event, so we'll have cameras off and will be
doing chat-only questions. Ask questions and go full screen, join in to
listen as you make dinner, grab a couple Earth science friends and watch
together — you do you. Thanks for keeping it casual and easy for our
speakers, too!

On screen, we'll take you from the Atacama Desert and Star Wars to the
Alaskan Bush on a snowmobile to the busy hiking trails in Yosemite to the
Squid Games of academic hallways and classrooms. The speakers will be on
hand to take questions via chat, and with all the thought-provoking topics
they tackled, there's sure to be a good discussion.

Learn more on the Ignite website: igniteagu.io  <http://igniteagu.io>

*Allison Mills *(she/her)
Communications Manager
Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)
esipfed.org

Follow @ESIPfed <https://twitter.com/ESIPfed> 🌐

*ESIP is supported by NASA, NOAA, and USGS*