[ESIP-all] Climate Data Analyst/Research Associate Position - North Carolina State University (Asheville, NC)

Yuhan Douglas Rao douglas_rao at ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 27 15:57:26 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

North Carolina Institute for Climate Studies <https://ncics.org> at
Asheville, NC is hiring a Climate Data Analyst (Research Associate) to
provide scientific and programmatic support in the development,
implementation, and quality control assessment of in situ and remotely
sensed products and applications on a variety of scales using an extensive
array of computing resources and software. The person in this position will
work with a diverse team on new development of AI/ML applications and
improvement of open environmental data products using the AI-ready data
guideline developed by the community to support broad data science
applications.

For full information and to apply, please visit NC State University's
website <https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/170327>.

If you have any questions, please contact Erika Wagner (elwagner at ncsu.edu).

Best regards,
-Douglas
--
[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Research Scientist*
e: yrao5 at ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 271 4903I choose to work on a flexible schedule and across a
number of time zones. My apologies for sending emails outside of your
working hours.