[ESIP-all] ESIP Partner of the Year Award is open for nominations until 10/31!

Hsu, Leslie lhsu at usgs.gov
Thu Sep 28 10:26:17 EDT 2023

Dear ESIP-all,

The ESIP Partnership Committee is soliciting applications now through 10/31 for the ESIP Partner of the Year Award<https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/peer-recognition/esip-of-the-year-partner-award>, which honors an ESIP Partner Organization that exemplifies the spirit of ESIP in one or more areas.

ESIP's 2023 year theme is "Opening Doors to Open Science." We strongly encourage you to nominate your organization<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyFKMQCjpZjaXTu8lJQmcM6041W9DiDrnArAXGXH2u7ycxOg/viewform?usp=sf_link> or help ESIP identify partners that have contributed to ESIP communications, meeting content, or collaboration areas around this theme.

You can learn more and find the nomination form at https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/peer-recognition/esip-of-the-year-partner-award<https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/peer-recognition/esip-of-the-year-partner-award>.

ESIP is what it is because of the depth and numerous contributions of its partner organizations and giving this award is an important way that we say thank you. If awarded, your organization will receive two free meeting registrations and a plaque to be awarded at the upcoming 2024 ESIP January Meeting.

If you have any questions, or want to suggest a partner for consideration, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or the Partnership Committee at esip-partnership at lists.esipfed.org. Thank you again for your contributions to ESIP.

Leslie Hsu and the Partnership Committee
lhsu at usgs.gov

Leslie Hsu
Community for Data Integration (CDI) Coordinator
U.S. Geological Survey, Denver, CO 80225