[ESIP-all] Ignite, Awards, and last call for CF applications

Allison Mills allisonmills at esipfed.org
Mon Oct 2 14:54:12 EDT 2023

Hello ESIP,

As you probably saw in the ESIP Update, it's a busy season. (And if you
didn't see, feel free to sign up and stay in the loop: esipfed.org/subscribe
)

With so much going on, there are a few ESIP opportunities we would
appreciate your help sharing:

🚀 *Community Fellows*: It's the final call for applications, due Oct 6.
Our Community Fellows are essential support for Collaboration Areas and the
ESIP Meetings. Thanks for helping us find the next cohort of early
career CFs and connecting them to our Earth science data community. Full
details and application: www.esipfed.org/get-involved/student-opportunities

🔥* Ignite at AGU:* We are ready to rock and roll. Our venue is the Great
American Music Hall and we're leaning into the rockstar science vibes. Know
someone with a great story or fascinating science? Applications are due
Friday, Oct 27, and send them over to: www.igniteagu.io

🌟 *ESIP Awards*: An important aspect of the ESIP community is recognizing
the outstanding accomplishments, achievements and service of our partner
organizations and individual participants. Both the ESIP Partner of the
Year and Martha Maiden Lifetime Achievement Award are open for
nominations, due by Tuesday, Oct 31: www.esipfed.org/get-involved/awards

---
Thanks for all you do!

*Allison Mills *
*Communications Director*
*Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)*
allisonmills at esipfed.org

*Learn more about our Earth science data community: esipfed.org
<http://esipfed.org/>*

I work remotely and live in Michigan's Upper Peninsula (surprisingly,
Eastern time), which is part of ancestral and contemporary Anishinaabe
homelands. Learn more about honoring land acknowledgements
<https://usdac.us/nativeland>.