[ESIP-all] **LAST WEEK** Submit your work to Climate Informatics 2024 (London, UK and online, 04/22-24)

Yuhan Douglas Rao douglas_rao at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 5 09:01:15 EST 2024

Dear colleagues and collaborators,

*We invite you to submit your research for presentation
at Climate Informatics 2024
<https://alan-turing-institute.github.io/climate-informatics-2024/>
(CI2024)! *CI2024
is a hybrid conference, taking place on *22-24 April 2024* at BMA House,
London (Kings Cross) and online.

We aim to address new and emerging topics, fields, and concerns, along with
big-picture issues in climate data science. CI2024 is also a space to meet,
(re)connect, and collaborate!

You are welcome to submit your research, or propose a panel discussion:

   - Research should be an *application, method, dataset, or position paper*,
   in the format of either a full paper (<8 pages) or an extended abstract
   (<2 pages).
   - Panel discussions are best suited for emerging topics that would
   benefit from open community conversation and diverse perspectives.

Currently, confirmed keynote speakers include

   - Anima Anandkumar (CalTech)
   - Peter Dueben (ECMWF)
   - David John Gange (NCAR)
   - Amy McGovern (University of Oklahoma)
   - Tamsin Edwards (King's College London)
   - Ilan Price (Google DeepMind)

*See our submission guide for full details
<https://alan-turing-institute.github.io/climate-informatics-2024/submit/>.
Submissions are open until 9 February 2024 (Anywhere on Earth).*

Please contact climate-informatics-2024 at turing.ac.uk with any questions.
You can also connect with us on the Turing Environment and Sustainability
slack workspace (#ci-2024
<https://alanturinginstitute.enterprise.slack.com/archives/C0671A9TTMG>, or use
this form to request to be added <https://forms.office.com/e/fDnC5pR9Zc>)

We look forward to receiving your submission and welcoming you in April!

Douglas and Scott

(On behalf of CI2024 Organisers
<https://alan-turing-institute.github.io/climate-informatics-2024/team/>)

--
[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Research Scientist*
e: yrao5 at ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 271 4903
Schedule a meeting with me <https://calendly.com/douglas_rao>*I choose
to work on a flexible schedule and across a number of time zones. My
apologies for sending emails outside of your working hours.*