[ESIP-AQ] Fwd: Telecon and Workshop

Stefan Falke stefan at wustl.edu
Thu Oct 4 10:08:37 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dimmick.Fred at epamail.epa.gov <Dimmick.Fred at epamail.epa.gov>
Date: Oct 4, 2007 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [ESIP-AQ] Telecon and Workshop
To: Stefan Falke <stefan at wustl.edu>

Stefan et al.,

The workshop agenda looks great to me.  I would suggest we brainstorm
what kind of product we are looking to develop at/from the workshop.  If
we had a clear description of the product, attendees (and ourselves)
would know better what we see the results of the workshop being ... For
example, (1) we could develop a set of specific projects to undertake
with NO2 data (we could get started now or use collectively in drafting
proposals), or maybe (2) a list of what's happening, what's needed and
ideas on how to fill the gaps  ... or whatever.

I will try to call in tomorrow but will traveling ..

fred