[ESIP-AQ] Input for the DIAL NO2 Desktop Data Explorer Prototype Software

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Wed Oct 10 15:20:37 EDT 2007

Hello AQ cluster...

We are putting together an NO2 data viewer/analysis prototype tool
for the AQ Workshop and we really need some input about the features
people would like to see...

The DIAL team includes software designers, graphic artists, and data
access experts... but NO atmospheric scientists or air quality
decision makers, so we are hoping that we can get some advice from
the AQ working group about the types of data and the capabilities
this tool should have.

I've put a page on the AQ WG wiki:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/
DIAL_NO2_Desktop_Data_Explorer_Prototype

PLEASE feel free to add your comments and sage advice there!

all advice is greatly appreciated!

thanks

bruce

Bruce Caron
The New Media Studio/New Media Research Institute
417 Samarkand Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Office:(805) 5680115
Cell: (805) 9661100