[ESIP-AQ] exceptional event NC 6/11 and 6/12

Rudolf Husar rhusar at me.wustl.edu
Wed Dec 10 00:25:05 EST 2008

JP,

Thanks for your inquiry regarding the June 2008 North Carolina Smoke event.
This esip-aqcluster list is not the proper forum for this but we at CAPITA
will be happy help. So I opened a wiki page for the Exceptional Event. You
will find responses there shortly
http://datafedwiki.wustl.edu/index.php/0806NorthCarolinaSmoke

Rudy Husar