[ESIP-AQ] exceptional event NC 6/11 and 6/12

Brad.Pierce at noaa.gov Brad.Pierce at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 10 10:01:35 EST 2008

Dr. Chauhan,

The attached images from the NESDIS IDEA web site
and CALIPSO Browse images may help you to characterize
the regional transport patterns associated with the exceptional event
you are inquiring about.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,

R. Bradley Pierce
NOAA/NESDIS/CIMSS