[ESIP-AQ] Fwd: GEO Call for Proposals - Earth Obs in Decision Support

Stefan Falke stefan.falke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:23:54 EDT 2009

The email below and attachments from Lawrence Friedl describe an opportunity
to propose work related to air quality & health within the GEOSS context. It
may be something for the ESIP AQ Workgroup to consider. Note the emphasis on
developing countries and the indirect nature of the funding. Concept
proposals (5 pages) due June 4.

-Stefan