[ESIP-AQ] Telecon Reminder

Niemann.Brand at epamail.epa.gov Niemann.Brand at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Apr 20 09:20:02 EDT 2009

Stefan, Sorry, I missed the call due to attendance at a conference. I
wanted to report on progress on the Federal Data Reference Model work
that I am involved in that includes a pilot from the Ontology Summit
2009 by Josh Liberman on "the proposed OGC project would leverage a
standards ontologies registry-repository to create and manage mappings
between discovery-level models for geospatial information and earth
observation resources" (see slides 8 in
http://federaldata.wik.is/@api/deki/files/59/=BrandNiemann04102009.ppt).

Brand