[Esip-citationguidelines] Data citation meeting tomorrow

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Thu Feb 7 12:02:49 EST 2019

All,

I encourage you to also read Bruce’s essay about his concerns with the RDA Dynamic Data Citation Recommendation https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vfV32AZR4pnTwQZEM9Cw_Criq-2vJUvyKIQIEWu92AE/edit?usp=sharing

I don’t fully agree with his assessment, but we should discuss. Besides, I don’t see a good model yet in place for fine grained credit. See Dan Katz’s work on transitive credit as well.

cheers,

-m.