[Esip-citationguidelines] Current Status

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Thu Feb 21 14:50:09 EST 2019

Hi all,

We have walked through the document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DjM8SBJOOSSwANoOmW6arN-KiwAv1895K0tZkLU5sxs/edit?usp=sharing> up to “subset used”

I have made “Suggested” changes (colored text) up to that point that should address comments and our discussion over the last two calls. Please review and suggest edits or comment. If there are no significant changes by next weeks call, then I will accept all the changes up to that point. We will pick-up with subset-used next week.

Bruce Wilson and Matt Jones, you should especially take a look because we believe we have resolved your comments.

cheers,

-m.