[Esip-citationguidelines] Current Status

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 21 20:21:54 EST 2019

I went through it and the document is looking good.  I've made a few
changes that I don't think would be controversial based on the comments.
Feel free to reject those if that's not the case.  In general I would be
very happy to support this recommendation as it is written.  I added my
name at the bottom.  Thanks Mark and everyone who lead the charge on this.

Matt