[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Cluster Telecon, June 4, 1-2pm, EST

Huang, Thomas (388J) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 31 12:58:08 EDT 2012

Hey Phil,

I will be on travel ... literally in midair during that time.  I will not be able to participate our meeting next week.  The draft summer program is online

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2012_Program

Looking back in my previous telecon notes.  I have the following.  It might not be correct.

Wed. 7/18/2012 @3:30pm-5:00pm: Cloud Computing and Application.  I have the following presenters scheduled.
- Mike Gangl, PO.DAAC - on the DMAS federate architecture using ZooKeeper
- George Chang, LMMP - on using Hadoop
- Long Pham, GSE DAAC - on using Hadoop in Giovanni?
- Phil Yang, GMU - Weather simulation?

Thu. 7/19/2012 @8:30am-10:00am: Cloud Computing Test Results.
- NASA SMD Cloud Test
- Doug Neber for GeoCloud

Thu: 7/19/2012 @10:30-12:00pm: Cloud Computing Discussions - opportunities and future directions
- EarthCube participation and activities?
- Collective reference architectures and recommendations?

thanks,

Thomas.