[Esip-cloud] No Telecon Today

Huang, Thomas (398G) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 23 03:00:54 EST 2017

Hi,

We had a great Architecting for the Cloud session at ESIP Winter Meeting, thank you to all who participated.  We received a lot of good feedbacks from our session, thanks to our distinguished speakers: Dan Pilone, Aleksandar Jelenak, Mike Little, and Hook Hua!

There won’t be a telecon today.  We will pick up again in February.  We will be posting slides and notes to our cluster wiki soon.

Regards,

Thomas and Phil

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.