[Esip-cloud] ESIP Cloud Cluster telecon today

Huang, Thomas (398G) Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 26 11:23:29 EST 2018

Hi,

We will have our monthly telecon today at 10am PT / 1pm ET.  Draft agenda

  1.  Summer ESIP sessions planning
  2.  JupyterHub hosting ideas and requirements

Join us at your computer, tablet or smartphone at:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/445841573

You can also dial in using your phone at:
United States +1 (571) 317-3112<tel:(571)%20317-3112>

Access Code: 445-841-573

Thanks

Thomas and Phil.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.