[Esip-cloud] Cluster meeting this Monday, 2/24 at 12PM EST (NEW TIME!)

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Fri Feb 21 12:23:03 EST 2020

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster,

This is a reminder that we will be meeting this coming monday at 12PM EST,
the new time we agreed upon on the last telecon.

Current agenda items:

   1. Determine a timeline for this activity that allows us to get the
   right information together in a timely manner.  Straw man proposal, using
   the cluster telecons for cadence:
      1. Jan - Feb: Collect information on prior activities and known
      needs.  Produce a draft document outline.
      2. Feb - March: Gather materials and incorporate into the draft
      document.  Determine gaps and what may be needed to fill them.
      3. March - April: Fill document gaps by doing research and/or
      obtaining information from broader sources, adding to the document
      4. April - May: Continue March - April efforts, targeting a completed
      draft by the May telecon.
      5. May - June: Solicit and incorporate draft feedback
      6. July: Present findings at Summer ESIP.
   2. Review information provided in the cloud data optimization prior work
   document.  If you have anything additional, please add it as soon as
   possible.
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1utOnqAKHp4pExoe-SxZxi96Ac-t_4ZkGPX78Cp746xw/edit
   3. Look at the initial document structure for organizing this activity's
   output.  Ana and I (mostly Ana, thank you!) will produce this ahead of the
   meeting, and we'll refine it as necessary.
   4. Determine next steps and assignments to be done ahead of the March
   cluster meeting

Telecon info:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/445841573

You can also dial in using your phone.