[Esip-cloud] Actions and doc for cloud data optimization effort, due Feb 10

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Tue Jan 28 21:25:35 EST 2020

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster,

We, collectively, have the following actions from Monday's meeting:

1. Bring any prior efforts on cloud data optimization to the group to help
serve as a starting point
2. Note any information that your organization could benefit from the
cluster sharing or investigating

Please complete these by February 10th so we can keep this timely activity
moving.

I've started a doc to collect this here, pre-seeded with the discussion
notes from Monday:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1utOnqAKHp4pExoe-SxZxi96Ac-t_4ZkGPX78Cp746xw/edit#

If you missed Monday's telecon and are lost, we are kicking off 2020 by
focusing this cluster's efforts on cloud data optimization, aiming for
concrete output to be shared at the Summer Meeting.

Thanks,
Patrick