[Esip-cloud] Cloud data optimization next steps

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Wed May 13 14:42:05 EDT 2020

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster,

I have a few updates on the current cloud data optimization effort.

   1. If you haven't yet, please fill out the survey
   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrbR3tAhbQnorYTEqsnm_RVtIPgHCEKtlLDAX5IZtOLfgv0A/viewform?usp=sf_link
and
   please feel free to share it outside this group
   2. I have set up a github repository to store the knowledge base in the
   ESIP space.  It is currently empty but welcoming of contributions :).  It's
   private while it's empty, but I plan to make it public once it has some
   content.  https://github.com/ESIPFed/cloud-data-optimization. If you can
   contribute, please send Annie Burgess your github ID to be added to the
   ESIP group.
   3. We have a space available for experimenting with cloud data in AWS
   using Saturn.  Please email Annie Burgess if you would like a login.
   4. We have submitted a session on cloud data optimization for the Summer
   Meeting, so please keep us in mind if you have content to share

Thanks,
Patrick