[Esip-cloud] Next telecon: Monday, June 1st at 1PM EDT. ESIP data optimization content needed

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Fri May 22 10:44:44 EDT 2020

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster,

Since our next scheduled telecon falls on Memorial Day, we will be holding
it on the following Monday, June 1st instead.  We should focus this time to
determine how we are going to produce something worth sharing by the Summer
Meeting.

As discussed at the last telecon, we have a session for our cloud data
optimization efforts in the Summer Meeting on July 14th at 4PM.  If you
have an idea for a talk or other content, please reach out.

Thanks,
Patrick