[Esip-cloud] Cloud Data Optimization Workshop Poll

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Mon Jul 27 14:40:45 EDT 2020

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster,

To wrap up the knowledge base we've been working toward, we'll be hosting a
2-hour remote workshop where we spend the bulk of the time putting fingers
to keyboards.

Please fill out the following poll with your availability.  If you are only
able to participate for 1 hour of a given 2-hour block, please use the "If
need be" option to indicate that.

https://doodle.com/poll/352vtsu7bvctiz6t

Also, please forward this to anyone you may know in the community who may
be knowledgeable and interested in this effort.

Thanks,
Patrick