[Esip-cloud] Looking for a new Cloud Computing Cluster chair and co-chairs

Patrick Quinn patrick at element84.com
Mon Mar 1 10:31:15 EST 2021

Hi Cloud Computing Cluster!

ESIP recommends that clusters elect a new chair and 1-2 co-chairs every 1-2
years.  I would echo that in saying that I would love to see new energy and
ideas carrying this cluster forward.  Given that, I will be stepping down
as chair, transitioning to a new chair after the March telecon.

If you are interested in becoming the new chair or a co-chair, please send
me a message either via email (patrick at element84.com) or the ESIP Slack
before Friday, March 12th.

If you would like to learn more about how ESIP clusters work and the role
and responsibilities of the chair, ESIP's "How to Cluster in ESIP" is a
great guide:
https://esip.figshare.com/articles/online_resource/How_to_Cluster_in_ESIP/12827963/1

I am thankful for the opportunity to lead this cluster for the last two
years and for all the incredible support I received from so many of you
along the way in helping to keep the cluster running and on track.  Thank
you all!

- Patrick