[Esip-cloud] Welcome New Cloud Computing Cluster Leaders

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Thu Mar 18 17:35:28 EDT 2021

Hello ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster Participants,

On behalf of the Outgoing Chair of the ESIP cloud computing cluster,
Patrick Quinn, I am happy to introduce the cluster's Incoming Chair, Aimee
Barciauskas (Data Engineer, Development Seed). Aimee has been involved in
ESIP and in the Cloud Computing Cluster in the past and stepped forward to
volunteer to lead the group effective this month. She has a lot of great
ideas about future directions for the cluster and is enthusiastic to engage
the rest of the cluster participants in a more in-depth discussion on this
at next Monday's telecon. Sudhir Shrestha (NOAA) has also volunteered to
serve the cluster in the role of co-chair.

Please join me in welcoming Aimee and Sudhir in their new roles and in
thanking Patrick for his leadership over the last 2 years! Please join us
if you can at the next telecon:

Topic: The Future of the ESIP Cloud Computing Cluster
Monday March 22nd, 1:00-2:00 pm ET/10:00-11:00 am PT
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86535177705?pwd=ay9yVDJ6UzNiSGRMWTFxbkNXdEJXUT09
Meeting ID: 865 3517 7705
Passcode: 354962
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/knxOPNBj5